Sunday, November 2, 2008

November Question of the Month

This month we will revisit Meditation.....

I am curious how meditation is going for anyone who has chosen to begin or expand this practice? Please answer in comments section below. Chances are very good that if you have a question, problem or challenge in meditation, someone else probably has it as well!

My personal experience is that I go through times when I find meditation to be very easy and other times when it is much more of a challenge. Please read November's post below for suggestions on how to improve your beginning meditation process

The poll question of the month is.....

In the last few months, my meditation practice has
  • Become easier and more frequent
  • Become more difficult and less frequent
  • Stayed about the same.

Thank you for your participation!

No comments: